Nkana East Chapel is inviting applications from the general members for the position of a church/school administrator. Nkana East Chapel is an independent church but a sister church to all chapels in Kitwe and its branches across the country. The church also runs a small primary school.
The administration Officer is responsible for maintaining day-to-day financial accounting, administrative, and personnel services to support the Church and School operations to meet legislative requirements and any other duties/jobs that might arise, as will be directed by the deacons and School administration. He or she will be reporting to the office of the deaconate or otherwise as advised by it. The job is a two-year contract and renewable.
- Ensure that all the church/ school resources including money are accounted for.
- Ensuring that all school children pay school fees and following up those owing to school.
- Prepare church/school financial statements in conjunction with the office of the deaconate.
- Perform any other delegated duties as required by supervisors.
- The candidate must be a believer, that is able to testify how and when they came to know the Lord as their personal Saviour.
- Be an active member of any bible believing church. However, upon engagement be ready to transfer their membership to Nkana East chapel if not a member of Nkana East chapel.
- Mature and should be able to work with others (Teamwork)
- Between 25 and 45 years of age at the time of interviews.
- Be of traceable character
- Be able to work without close supervision.
- Must have supervisory skills
- Must demonstrate strict confidentiality in performing duties.
Qualification and Skills.
- Must Possess a certificate or diploma in any field of the following from a recognized institution. (Accounting, Business administration, Public administration).
- Must be computer literate – including the ability to utilise Microsoft excel and word processors.
- Knowledge of book-keeping.
- Ability to prepare a basic financial report.
- Possessing a driver’s license will be an added advantage.
How to apply
All application letters should be directed to:
Chairman of the Deaconate
Nkana East Chapel.
P.O. box 2471
Applicants should attach their CVs and copies of the original certificates/Diplomas and NRCs.
Application letters can be delivered to the church and be handed over to any of the deacons or Elders or can be delivered at church premises and be left with the Pastor.
The closing date for receiving application letters is 15th April 2021.
Those interested should be ready to start work by 30th April 2021.
Members of the church including ladies are encouraged to apply.
Issued from the office of the Deaconate, Nkana East Chapel, Kitwe on the 28th of March 2021.